Sunday, July 13, 2008

CHEETAH ALPHA - CAPS ONLY

Dear all,

Here is my very first ALPHA created with my very first FONT! Just want to add though that I am still busy with the font (still have to create the lower letters and numbers/signs).

In the meantime you can use the CAPS for whatever you want to do! LOL

I hope the alpha will work for you. The alpha is about 55% screen view without drop shadows in PNG format. Please let me know what you think of the whole thing as this is my very first creation in font-making and contribution to the world of scrappers!

I have uploaded the files to 4Shared and here is the previews with links underneath ...
























4Shared links:

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/55008142/5364546/CHEETAH_ALPHA__A-P__by_LAUNOK_CREATIONS__PNG_FORMAT_.html

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/55008134/a31476b4/CHEETAH_ALPHA__Q-Z__by_LAUNOK_CREATIONS__PNG_FORMAT_.html

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Hugs,

Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can be very proud of your first font and alpha.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).