Saturday, November 21, 2009

HERE ARE MY 3D SCENES ...

After sharing with you my 2D goodies I want to share with you another side of my designs - this time 3D! It took me about 3-4 months to understand how the 3D camera works ... and I am still learning 3D as I have never attent classes; only figure this medium out by playing around with the program(s) I have installed. I have started at the age of 49 with a freebie program called Vue D'Esprit 3.1 and I'm currently using Bryce and Daz Studio from Daz3D. It is very addictive. I have never modelled though but would love to create my own 3D models some time.

Here are a few of my scenes ... just want to mention that some of the people and animals are not 3d models but PSP tubes I have put in after the final render in PSP itself.























































No comments: