Saturday, October 25, 2014

MY FIRST 3D CLOTHING - CYCLIST JERSEY, WETSUIT & HELMET SCREEN

After seeking for help in the Daz3D Forums I have managed to start learning to do clothing.  The people who have helped me are Patience55 (Catherine), Roygee (Roy) and Ben.  Catherine and Roy helped me with Hexagon 2 and Ben with Daz Studio.  Roy made the helmet and taught me how to make the glasses screen part. Roy also made a zipper but not really noticeable on the images and also taught me on how to make a zipper myself! Catherine taught me how to cut the mesh (model) to form the cyclist style jersey and wetsuit. Ben taught me how to add wind blow morphs to the jersey with the d-form plugin in Daz Studio. The gloves, socks and shoes are made by Wilmap (Wendy) for another cyclist clothing outfit.  The bicycle is a freebie I got on the web.  The road is made by Fictionalromance called "Dirt Road" with paved road texture add-on, both available for free at ShareCG.com

I still have to work on the "poke-through" which appears on the jersey.  The scene render is done in Bryce 7.



No comments: