Monday, November 17, 2014

1905 CIRCA PERAMBULATOR MODIFIED BY MYSELF

The 1905 Circa Perambulator 3D model made by Hypnagogia which I have used in the "High Society" scene further down here, I have modified into a stroller style pram with umbrella and footrest.  Unfortunately some parts of the model can't be ungrouped and therefore not be textured the way I would love to! The umbrella and handle are models I got over at the Google Sketchup Warehouse.  For the modification I had to take the model into Hexagon 2.5.  The scene as seen here is done in Bryce 7.

Pram to the left is the original from Hypnagogia which textures beautifully!  You can download his model at ShareCG.com


Done in Hexagon 2.5:


Test scenes in Bryce:



1 comment:

Ruhrpottgöre said...

Hello,
thanks for visit my side.
Great Work :)

Greating
Jasmin
www.jasminsdesign.de